Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
Party
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2008, 12:34:28 pm »
So Yotogi and I went out for drinks with some of his friends last night. They came and picked me up, so while I was waiting I prepartied a bit with some soco&coke and vanilla  schnapps. My roommate also gave me a glass of wine. I found out later that was a mistake...Yotogi and his friends like to drink by each person taking a turn buying a round, and there were at least 6 of us, meaning at least 6 rounds had to be had by the end of the night.

We hopped to and from a couple of bars in Oldtown (really close to me) and ended up at a cool bar where unfortunately most of the women were probably in their 30s. Our fifth round was a jagerbomb, but everything else was Oktoberfest. A fun night and by the end of it I vaguely remember talking to Yotogi about the faction, but I don't remember what was said.

I was completely wasted by the end of the night, but I didn't really know of the extent until I got home. Here's the recipe for those wanting to recreate the magical night:

*1 mug of soco/coke
*1 mug of vanilla schnapps
2.5 shots of vanilla schnapps (it was tasty)
1 glass of wine
5 (I think) pints of Oktoberfest
1 Jagerbomb

Mix all of the ingredients in your stomach and you're guaranteed to be puking until 4 in the morning!

*a mug is a large coffee mug, equal to about 2 regular mixed drinks

I haven't been sick drunk in a while! Haha...oh well. I eventually passed out and woke up at 9:30 for my orientation meeting for my new job...lol.

Now we tried to get Dag to come out but he was playing dutiful husband. And Bell, Yotogi tells me you commute down here nearly every day, so no excuses! Next time I'm puking, ALL of you better be there![/i]

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
Party
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2008, 05:24:52 pm »
Quote from: "Tbone"
So Yotogi and I went out for drinks with some of his friends last night. They came and picked me up, so while I was waiting I prepartied a bit with some soco&coke and vanilla  schnapps. My roommate also gave me a glass of wine. I found out later that was a mistake...Yotogi and his friends like to drink by each person taking a turn buying a round, and there were at least 6 of us, meaning at least 6 rounds had to be had by the end of the night.

We hopped to and from a couple of bars in Oldtown (really close to me) and ended up at a cool bar where unfortunately most of the women were probably in their 30s. Our fifth round was a jagerbomb, but everything else was Oktoberfest. A fun night and by the end of it I vaguely remember talking to Yotogi about the faction, but I don't remember what was said.

I was completely wasted by the end of the night, but I didn't really know of the extent until I got home. Here's the recipe for those wanting to recreate the magical night:

*1 mug of soco/coke
*1 mug of vanilla schnapps
2.5 shots of vanilla schnapps (it was tasty)
1 glass of wine
5 (I think) pints of Oktoberfest
1 Jagerbomb

Mix all of the ingredients in your stomach and you're guaranteed to be puking until 4 in the morning!

*a mug is a large coffee mug, equal to about 2 regular mixed drinks

I haven't been sick drunk in a while! Haha...oh well. I eventually passed out and woke up at 9:30 for my orientation meeting for my new job...lol.

Now we tried to get Dag to come out but he was playing dutiful husband. And Bell, Yotogi tells me you commute down here nearly every day, so no excuses! Next time I'm puking, ALL of you better be there![/I]

That really makes me wish that I lived in DC with you guys. Hopefully in a few years I'll be moving out there...

...And we will strike down upon those of Darkness, with great vengeance and Furious Anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Offline Lits

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Party
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2008, 07:35:14 pm »
How you were able to get up at 9:30 after all that I'll never know...

Be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Anonymous

Party
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2008, 03:25:30 am »
And what's wrong with women being in there 30's? lmao...*goes to her corner and feels old* :2'(

(note to self don't post when you're drunk)

Offline Sared

• VETERAN ANGEL
  • Pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain
    • View Profile
Party
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2008, 04:14:34 am »
Fuck.

I need to start looking at more plane tickets.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
Party
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2008, 12:04:35 pm »
Quote from: "Safirina"
And what's wrong with women being in there 30's? lmao...*goes to her corner and feels old* :2'(

(note to self don't post when you're drunk)

Come to MSU sometime and bring me some stuff to drink, too!

...And we will strike down upon those of Darkness, with great vengeance and Furious Anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Offline NoCry

• Staff
    • View Profile
Party
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2008, 12:46:05 pm »
my thoughts too saffy, not that I am a woman however. Married to a 30yrd old however.

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
Party
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2008, 04:15:25 pm »
By "in their 30s", I don't mean on the cusp of 30...I mean like 38...as in, could have given birth to me when they were 14.

Offline Ash

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Party
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2008, 11:07:42 pm »
You exaggerate;  they were 35, max.

"Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men"

Offline Pirus

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Party
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2008, 12:30:11 am »
35 = go    38 = hell no so which was it lol

Offline Lits

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Party
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2008, 02:02:16 am »
Lol... if women his age can't resist T I can't imagine what kinds of annoyance older women were throwing at him

Be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Offline Subb

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Party
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2008, 03:09:46 am »
Age doesnt matter as long as they're hot.

(and have boobs)

That is all.

Offline Da6onet

• VETERAN ANGEL
  • I shall either find a way or make one.
    • View Profile
    • JPL
Party
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2008, 09:59:37 pm »
And of course this most recent outing was on the one designated date night I have with the mrs once every two weeks :-p

I am generally free to go out anytime 6pm and later and on weekends generally anytime.

That said, I am thinking of playing MxO at work since that really is the only time I can get on. Would that be unethical?
If all the world's problems were solved today, what would you have left to do tomorrow?

NEED NEW SIGNATURE, CAN PAY IN THE FORM OF BEER!!!

Offline Adad

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Party
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2008, 12:49:37 am »
not unethical at all.  I did it at my old job.  and may i say, what a terrific post T as it got all the old (and I don't mean age-wise Saf) members to make posts.  People I havent seen post in months, including me.  Love it.  Miss you guys.  Speaking of drunk and having orientation meetings the next day....I am and I do...in....6 hours.  Hellz yea.  Ok we alll need to bite the bullet, buy flights and meet somewhere for a weekend.  I just got a $75 voucher from Midwest Express.  I miss this shit.

Where to guys???

o, and yea, age doesnt matter at all saf as long as you're hot, and we all know you are  ;)

Lets all make new characters on MxO and start from scratch.  Ill even try the challenges again to get in if I must.  I wont pass them, but ill try...

damn I must really be drunk... where's everyone to talk to me while I'm drunk like the good old days?

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 326