Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Weekly FA Meetings  (Read 19343 times)

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
Weekly FA Meetings
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2010, 01:45:32 pm »
Checking, you guys aren't signed up for our text alerts. If you have a phone, you can get them. There are 8 people in the "pending" queue, so make sure you aren't one of them.

Offline ArchNemesis

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Weekly FA Meetings
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2010, 10:01:51 pm »
I can't get those texts alerts since my stupid Cell provider blows ass. Besides this, i haven't had my laptop for QUITE a while. Long story short, between bad parts / wrong parts, they're sending me a replacement system that's coming in within the next 3 weeks -_-.

I'm currently posting this on one of the first PCs i've built. I remember this puppy barely being able to play MxO back in the day lol. (Athlon XP 2000, 768MB ram, and a Nvidia Geforce FX 5200).

I just set this up today so at least i'll be able to lurk on here and post.

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
Weekly FA Meetings
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2010, 11:26:32 am »
These are the people it says are pending (doesn't give me the full number):

Jonathan Pulles (SETPRO)
202-487
443-807
262-385
678-373
602-579
616-634
786-443

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
Weekly FA Meetings
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2010, 07:07:42 pm »
-TOR Updates! Space combat mini-game, ala Star Fox. New species announced - get acquainted.
-Adad working on second half of the Challenge
-Still need one riddle!!
-Need artwork, similar to the Holonet Timeline for Phase 4.
-Yotogi getting done with work much earlier!!!! END OF THE WEEK biatch!
-This means that, with Adad working on the 2nd half of the Challenge and Yotogi working on the first half, we could VERY EASILY HAVE THE CHALLENGE DONE BY MID-SEPTEMBER, if not sooner. GET EXCITED!!
-Movie. Definitely something to think about. We'll see where it goes from here.
-PC Gamer article out. (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=183362)

That's all! It was a short meeting.

...And we will strike down upon those of Darkness, with great vengeance and Furious Anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
Weekly FA Meetings
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2010, 08:11:46 pm »
-SWTOR updates: Jedi Knight Advanced Classes and Companion for the Knight.
-New Interview posted on our forums regarding the art design. Look it over!
-ArchNemesis filled up his Order... full fledged Master now!
-It is possible that we may expand the number of people that are in each Crew.
-Website Changes. Frontpage image changed, along with an RSS feed and some other fun content.
-YOTOGI IS BACK IN ACTION CREATING PHASE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Adad and Tbone have CHURNED out a good deal of content for the second half of the Challenge. .html version will be posted
as a bear-bones to review (VERY ROUGH). Graphics will be added by ManicVelocity as they are finished.
-Holovid video towards the end needs art. We need a solution? Check out TOR site and Google Images to find concept art-like
images with a similar style to use.

...And we will strike down upon those of Darkness, with great vengeance and Furious Anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
Weekly FA Meetings
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2010, 09:32:01 pm »
-TOR Updates! Advanced Class details, finally. Names, and then more information regarding their focus. It'll help you nail down what type of character you want to play. Starship details as well.
-New gameplay footage from Gamescon!
-ANAMODIEL WILL BE IN ITALY UNTIL DECEMBER!! Say goodbye to him - he'll be on Teamspeak during his nights/which will be your days.
-Tbone is asking for donations for a professional microphone so that we can have truly professional recordings for future media. It isn't mandatory and even if you only want to donate a few dollars, it's appreciated.
-Yotogi has finished the Button part of the Challenge.
-Adad is working on his part of the challenge, too. The hologram is looking kick-ass!
-TBONE LISTENED TO AN IDEA OF YOTOGI'S!! Using the tile effect of the walls in the room, they'll be converted into screens and we could show images/video/text on multiple screens when needed. When talking about Iego, we could show the galaxy, and zoom into exactly where they are.
-Working on Recruitment application coding. Lithium?
-Ideas for the Holonet?
-Tbone is going to re-write and record audio, and then find clips/use certain clips and throw it together to see what it looks like.
-We'll also try to get in touch with Loki.
-Tbone will be in Florida for three weeks in October.
-A couple of days after releasing the challenge, once people realize its linked to us. We create a NEW post with encryption. We all change signature to encryption, and each member posts one word to spell out something fucking sweet in a span of 10 minutes.

Offline Broin

• Second-in-Command
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Weekly FA Meetings
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2010, 09:01:27 pm »
Anamodiel sucks because he went to Italy and can't take notes

Read the comics as they will introduce you to possible story line characters

Challenge progress continues

Yotogi and Manic working on redesign of the cockpit along with animation.. Improvements moving along

Adad and Manic working on second half of challenge.  

Manic rocked out the screens so they could be used correctly

Adad has it set up so that the screens are working and is finishing it up

Adad is late because he's a poopy head

Holovid - Loki and Lazarus not doing drawings as the task is to great for the amount of pictures needed and limited time to get it done / continuing on with one Tbone has created.

Lithium is back and will be helping working on recruitment forum/flash for new recruits

Recommended games we are checking out

•   Everquest II extended - free to download free to play (old republic may playvery similar so check it out / could help with teamwork)
•   KOTOR I and KOTOR II a definite yes to play to become knowledgeable of the background for the story and combat styles and way Bioware game mechanics works
•   KOTOR I and II are your solo games to play
•   EQII for the group
•   Battlefield Bad Company II is also played by quite a few   members

Big Push Needed to get challenge ready for October.  Keep on Keepin on.
Anathamas has invited the entire faction for drinks at his house as he has opted to supply the liquor

Manic probably has more and in a more concise and well thought out format

Go ahead, make my day.

Offline Da6onet

• VETERAN ANGEL
  • I shall either find a way or make one.
    • View Profile
    • JPL
Weekly FA Meetings
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2010, 09:14:38 pm »
Quote from: "Broin"

Nice
If all the world's problems were solved today, what would you have left to do tomorrow?

NEED NEW SIGNATURE, CAN PAY IN THE FORM OF BEER!!!

Offline NoCry

• Staff
    • View Profile
Weekly FA Meetings
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 02:22:29 am »
nice minutes;)

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
Weekly FA Meetings
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2010, 12:43:55 pm »
So sad I missed this,

Offline NoCry

• Staff
    • View Profile
Weekly FA Meetings
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2010, 01:53:31 pm »
wtf you get internet already ana?

Offline Adad

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Weekly FA Meetings
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2010, 03:30:10 pm »
Quote from: "Da6onet"
Quote from: "Broin"

Nice

Adad didn't show up cuz he sucks.

Offline Manic Velocity

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • Pod Goo & Tonic
Weekly FA Meetings
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2010, 09:05:37 pm »
9/13:

SWTOR News-
Plenty of stuff coming out of PAX.  Revan's Fate trailer.  Corellia revealed as new playable planet.  New issue of Blood of the Empire.

Recruitment Challenge News-
Yotogi put together a rough cut of Phase 2.  Adad has been busy working two jobs, so not much progress on his end.  Hopefully will get some things knocked out by mid week.  Hoping to have a beta of the entire challenge by next week.  Lithium has been working on form scripts to be integrated into the final phase of the challenge.

Still need to solidify how the challenge will "go live".  We need to gather contact information for as many devs and high-profile community members as possible.  The aim is to generate lots of word-of-mouth buzz.  We set the bait and wait for people to bite.  Once enough people realize what it is, we go ahead with an official recruitment thread in the SWTOR forums.

FA News-
Tbone made some small graphical changes to the forums.  Feedback would be appreciated.

Tbone received new mic.  Sounds great.  Many thanks to all who donated.

Next week's meeting may get moved to Tuesday.  Stay tuned for details.

Other Stuff-
Lots of games still being played.  EQII, EVE, and BFBC2 are the heavy hitters among faction members.  Even if you're not playing a game, feel free to log on to TS and shoot the shit with other members.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
Weekly FA Meetings
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2010, 08:44:35 pm »
-Adad is AWOL again. BBBBOOOOOOO I MISS YOU ADAD. <3
-SWTOR Updates: New videos, new look at the Jedi Classes. Smuggler trailer was also released. Graphics have improved a lot from the earlier trailers and development has definitely moved along well. There is also a good bit of video footage still from PAX, leakerz.net has a few leaked Beta videos.
-Testing for Phase 2 started up. It went very well. We fixed all of the bugs and put in to effect the suggestions. PLEASE RE-TEST and help us squash any new potential bugs. It isn’t totally done yet, but they’re touch-ups.
-Phase 3 work has finally begun. Moon puzzle images and animations are being worked on. We’re not where we wanted to be, but we’ve set a deadline for this Friday.
-Our original goal of October 1 is still there, but Adad has been very busy. He hopes to be able to work on Phase 4 soon... ADAD YOU BETTER FINISH THIS ASAPPPP!!
-Please check out the release schedule that we have posted on the forums. It is an ideal set up and is part of Tbone’s wildest dreams.
-We need to update all of the FA gear. We need to replace symbols and replace artwork. Check out the very first post and post some stuff for us to review. ANYONE WITH PHOTOSHOP EXPERIENCE IS VERY WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO DO SO. ENOCH, LAZARUS, I’m looking at you because Manic is busy. DO IT.
-Please also submit your 15 names.
-Tbone is attending the Steven Colbert Rally awesomeness thing with some other FA members. Tincanhitman said that he was also going to go, along with yotogi and Dagonet. Feel free to contact Tbone if you’re going to be there Oct 30th in DC.

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
Weekly FA Meetings
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2010, 04:51:34 pm »
Sorry, no one took notes at the last meeting I guess. The big news is that our entire challenge is available for Beta testing, so please check that out!

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

Social