Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Time for a change  (Read 8135 times)

Offline Lithium

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://followtheangel.org
Time for a change
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2008, 06:42:59 am »
Quote from: "Brembo"
hum didn't think he would try to intrude in our ts server. Giving our server info out to reds is massively out of order. Shame. Can we not assign a password to the server?

It is pretty much "protected". That is why we have the Welcome or Guest Channel that everyone is defaulted into. Without a user login they cannot change channels or cause much harm. The TS server isn't hard to find regardless, it is just followtheangel.org, it took the reds to needing a spy to figure it out, hehehehe.

Don't believe everything you think.

Offline Da6onet

• VETERAN ANGEL
  • I shall either find a way or make one.
    • View Profile
    • JPL
Time for a change
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2008, 12:11:22 pm »
Rogan is always with a red zerg now. What a hypocritical piece of shit. Kill this fucker please.
If all the world's problems were solved today, what would you have left to do tomorrow?

NEED NEW SIGNATURE, CAN PAY IN THE FORM OF BEER!!!

Anonymous

Time for a change
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2008, 12:48:37 pm »
2 new users registered for the challenge this week, 1 new user right now in the Bloop forums - earlier 3 guests.  Guess we're going to be REAL vigilant with who gets to interview so we don't end up taking one of these dumbfucks, or rejecting a valid player.

Please guys, if anyone approaches you for assistance with the challenge be very careful how much help you provide and if possible refer them to me since I will insist on meeting them in-game for any discussion.

Offline Manic Velocity

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • Pod Goo & Tonic
Time for a change
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2008, 12:54:53 pm »
There's absolutely no reason to believe a word he said at the start of this thread.  He's always been pretty buddy-buddy with the reds on DN1, which was probably an early indicator.  He obviously doesn't miss being in FA, and he obviously does want to pvp with the zerg, just not the Zion zerg.  The fact that he brought the reds into our TS to harass us is proof of the kind of guy he is.

Hopefully he'll show up to the next VC, and we can show him what it's like to be on the other side.

Offline Subb

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Time for a change
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2008, 01:11:09 pm »
Quote from: "ManicVelocity"
There's absolutely no reason to believe a word he said at the start of this thread.  He's always been pretty buddy-buddy with the reds on DN1, which was probably an early indicator.  He obviously doesn't miss being in FA, and he obviously does want to pvp with the zerg, just not the Zion zerg.  The fact that he brought the reds into our TS to harass us is proof of the kind of guy he is.

Hopefully he'll show up to the next VC, and we can show him what it's like to be on the other side.

I'm quite friendly with a few reds; Yasa, Influx (I think he left), Galador (until he went wacko-jacko), Teivel, Denary and sometimes Tnus.

I'm sorry, but telling people our TS Server addy is below the fucking belt. I'll personally be throwing my most mangy and diseased sheep at the haggis loving bastard.

Offline Subb

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Time for a change
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2008, 01:29:31 pm »
Also, I can contact him via MSN if anyone wants me to; he hasn't blocked me.... yet ;)

Offline Adad

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Time for a change
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2008, 03:16:39 pm »
wasn't he on the brink of quitting several months ago because he was sick of being made fun of for being an Angel or some stupid crap...let him go and let him die, over and over.

Offline Manic Velocity

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • Pod Goo & Tonic
Time for a change
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2008, 04:29:45 pm »
Quote from: "Subb"
Also, I can contact him via MSN if anyone wants me to; he hasn't blocked me.... yet ;)

Don't stoop to his level.  :p

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
Time for a change
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2008, 05:39:36 pm »
Yeah, he claims he was bored of the Zerg, but apparently he hides out all day until his red buddies come online. Everytime I've attacked him, he's had at least 5-6 friends there with him.

Offline Da6onet

• VETERAN ANGEL
  • I shall either find a way or make one.
    • View Profile
    • JPL
Time for a change
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2008, 07:04:42 pm »
Yeah, Rogan is at least smart enough to use the numbers to his advantage.

So be aware of these things when pvping against Rogan.

-He always has at least another mech with him somewhere (usually hutchiejnr, brommerz77)
-When possible he will have hutchiejnr will recall him and buff any mech to the brim (upgrade master, ct 1.0, movement 3.0, etc)

So don't ever go into a fight against Rogan or his butt buddies and assume they're not buffed and alone or you'll end up dead.
If all the world's problems were solved today, what would you have left to do tomorrow?

NEED NEW SIGNATURE, CAN PAY IN THE FORM OF BEER!!!

Offline Pirus

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Time for a change
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2008, 04:56:01 am »
I haven't been on much to try to kill him... but I'll try my best to do so this weekend.  Most likely sunday.

Offline Tecknik

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Time for a change
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2008, 05:47:21 am »
Man... Everytime I read this thread, it makes me feel more and more like re-subbing just so I can kick his ass.

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
Time for a change
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2008, 10:15:58 am »
Quote from: "Tecknik"
Man... Everytime I read this thread, it makes me feel more and more like re-subbing just so I can kick his ass.

I didn't realize you were retired. Well, fixed that.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
Time for a change
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2008, 10:31:47 am »
Quote from: "Da6onet"
Yeah, Rogan is at least smart enough to use the numbers to his advantage.

So be aware of these things when pvping against Rogan.

-He always has at least another mech with him somewhere (usually hutchiejnr, brommerz77)
-When possible he will have hutchiejnr will recall him and buff any mech to the brim (upgrade master, ct 1.0, movement 3.0, etc)

So don't ever go into a fight against Rogan or his butt buddies and assume they're not buffed and alone or you'll end up dead.

Da6onet and I managed to kill him a multiple times last night. The funny part was, they knew that we were sniping, so FOUR of them loaded heals (crappy heals, not Anamodiel heals) and started to heal each other over and over. Da6onet and I double sniped Rogan and took him out three times before he finally decided to just log off. That was pretty sweet. XD

...And we will strike down upon those of Darkness, with great vengeance and Furious Anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Anonymous

Time for a change
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2008, 11:08:10 am »
lol... harrassing the jerk out of the game... priceless.  I'll wager 100 info he puts in a CCR :D

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 308