Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Pre-Order Link: Limited Slots Available!  (Read 31337 times)

Offline ArchNemesis

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Pre-Order Link: Limited Slots Available!
« Reply #150 on: February 24, 2009, 01:43:18 pm »
Broin's got a point.

Since it would still be early in the game re-rolling isn't such a pain in the ass.

Offline Runjun

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 24, 2009, 01:47:17 pm »
Quote from: "Broin"
I've been thinking about the other race thing... And thinking about hitting the ground running it might not be a bad idea for everyone to jump in as Mirdain to begin with and work on that first day at getting the money for the clan and clan stone so we can claim the cities we want.  

Then after having established that first goal those of you who are wanting to be human or dwarf re-rolling/starting over again as that race and hoofing it over to the city.  

It's just a suggestion, but I have a feelign with the way the preorders go it would be good to have as many together on the get go as possible.  

Something to think about....

Possibly a good idea, though a HUGE sacrifice to those that have to reroll.

Offline KnightOfZero

• Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 24, 2009, 01:53:32 pm »
yea... i guess i can do this...it would really help the guild out... so i guess this is what im gonna have to do then
There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  People who understand binary, and people who do not.

Offline Lithium

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://followtheangel.org
« Reply #153 on: February 24, 2009, 01:58:19 pm »
It is in fact a good idea to do this.

Any gear you pick up can be easily saved with one of our members and transferred over if you do chose to relog the game with a different race. Granted you'll lose some level up points but in DF you can easily regain this. But heck maybe you'll like Miridain so much you won't want to!

Don't believe everything you think.

Offline Adad

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 24, 2009, 02:02:08 pm »
How long did it take those of you that went with another race in beta to get to us in the Mirdain city?  Phienyx I know ran over to us, I think it took an hour or so.

Offline Phienyx

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 24, 2009, 02:06:22 pm »
It didn't take long to run there at all.  Maybe a little over an hour, but that was while stopping to sight see, crouch walking and what-not.  If you were to run/sprint, that time would be shortened by a good amount.

We're Angels, not saints.

Offline Lithium

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://followtheangel.org
« Reply #156 on: February 24, 2009, 02:09:45 pm »
Don't forget everyone will want to kill you regardless of what you are. :)

Don't believe everything you think.

Offline Broin

• Second-in-Command
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 24, 2009, 02:12:15 pm »
Guys, it's just a suggestion I was throwing out. You DO NOT have to do that at all.  If you can get there within that hour time frame that'd probably be okay.  just remember to try and hit any Chaos/Clan stones along the way so that if you get killed you don't have to start your track over from the beginning area.

My thinking was simply trying to figure out the most productive and time effecient means for the faction to meet it's starting goals of getting the money for the clan and clan stone so we can get one of those top 4 city choices claimed before they are gone.

By the way anyone know when the release is FA time?

Go ahead, make my day.

Offline KnightOfZero

• Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 24, 2009, 02:17:13 pm »
i dont know... but when u say... "FA time" do you mean Tbone's time, which would be like CST? cuz we live all over the place.. so i dont know... lol cuz i live in PST
There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  People who understand binary, and people who do not.

Offline Broin

• Second-in-Command
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 24, 2009, 02:23:26 pm »
FA time = the clock at the top left of your screen on the forums.

When we set up things in guild that require you being there by a certain time it'll always be off of FA time

Go ahead, make my day.

Offline KnightOfZero

• Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 24, 2009, 02:37:37 pm »
kk got it

Anonymous

« Reply #161 on: February 25, 2009, 08:01:40 am »
could be just paranoia but i cant log in to change my credit  card information, not that i need to but i was hoping to stay logged in from work, is anyone else unable to as well?

Offline Broin

• Second-in-Command
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 25, 2009, 10:25:49 am »
Recieved this email from Tasos.

Due to the high volume of support requests, we have compiled the most common support issues we’ve been getting so far. Please check these below for your answer before you contact support.

1.       I received an email for a successful preorder and everything looks ok. Can you please confirm this?
The email is your confirmation, no further confirmation is needed.
2.       I received an email about a successful confirmation but it says that I’ve been charged 0 or says that I’ve been charged “euro”, or the account management shows that I have not bought a pre-order.

This occurred because of lag on the account management system or because of multiple attempts to pre-order. We will try to process all of these incidents as successful pre-orders.

3.       I have received an email about a successful pre-order and my credit card hasn’t been charged yet or my charge has disappeared.
It may take some days before the charge appears on your credit card.
4.       I could not pre-order, the account management was timing out on me.
This is due to the large volume of customers trying to buy at the same time. We are continuously upgrading our capacity to handle demand. So far the demand has been too high but we’re doing all we can possibly do. We apologize for these problems.
5.       I have ordered, and I see a charge pending with my bank but I haven’t received a confirmation email.

We are looking into this and we will do all we can to process this as a successful pre-order. Please check your spam folder for the confirmation email.

6.       I have been charged twice or more times for the pre-order; does this mean I will get two copies of the game?
No, and this is not a problem.  One copy per account will be bought. Your pre-order balance will be subtracted from the purchase price.  This issue occurred because of lag, and multiple charge attempts. Do not cancel your pre-order if you’re facing this issue.
7.       My credit card is fine, but I’m getting authorization errors.
Credit institutions have rules for your protection and these may have been activated during the processing. Multiple charge attempts, charge attempt frequency, incorrect account information such as name and billing address etc. may lead to a failed transaction. If you have any questions you should contact your credit institution.
8.       I’m a beta tester and I wasn’t able to receive a pre-order.
We tried to give advanced warning and a head-start for beta testers twice. We’re sorry but we weren’t able to create a better system just for this so close to the release of the game. You will have many more opportunities to get a Darkfall copy in the next few days/weeks.
9.       Where can I download the game?

The information for this is here:
http://www.eu1.darkfallonline.com/dl/DarkfallFull/

10.   When will I be able to play the game?

The game servers are opening up sometime on the evening of February 25. You will be able to play if you’ve had a successful pre-order, or immediately after you buy the game on the 25th.

11.   Why aren’t you accepting Paypal, my Maestro, Solo, Laser Debit, or any other debit card?
Currently we’re only accepting Credit Cards, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and JCB. We will add many more payment methods in the near future.
12.   I sent my support question to support at aventurine.gr and I haven’t received an answer yet.
Please use the support form inside the account management system – these are given priority. If you use the email address then make sure you include your Darkfall Game account user name in your support email.

https://www.darkfallonline.com/accounts/f/default.php
13.   I sent my support request via private message to one of the developers and I haven’t received any information back.
Please use the support form inside the account management system – these are given priority. Developer private messages are filtered and support requests are not addressed.

If your question was not addressed in here, please use the support form to send your support inquiry.

Please be as descriptive as possible and please include your Darkfall Game Account Name in the email for reference.

Thank you,
The Darkfall Team

Go ahead, make my day.

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[12] 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31