Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: FA - New Leadership!  (Read 6329 times)

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
FA - New Leadership!
« on: February 22, 2009, 08:49:05 pm »
I am very excited to announce our new leadership for Darkfall. It's an excellent group! Each person has given above and beyond for this faction and are highly qualified. They will be our leaders starting out, and as we continue to grow and evolve, we will promote more leaders who show potential.

Keep in mind that a lot of thought went into this. There are a lot of you who have helped a lot and were given a great deal of consideration. You are still on our radar, and we have a list of people we are looking at for the very near future. It also does not hurt to shoot me a PM letting me know you are interested and that you will have the time available. Some of you who are more than qualified we just aren't sure can put forth the time right now. Anyway, without further delay, I want to introduce you to our leadership!

SUPREME GENERALS

Supreme Generals have complete control over the guild. There is not much room for promotion here. Right now it is reserved for the leader and the second-in-command.

Tbone - Tbone is your leader. This is pretty self explanatory!

Broin - Broin is the second-in-command. Extremely loyal and intelligent, his opinion is valued not only by me, but by pretty much every member of our guild. He's well known for often being the bad cop to my good cop, but never in an ill-spirited way.

GENERALS

Generals have a great deal of control over the guild. They can declare war, siege a city, withdraw from the bank, edit members, etc. Those who have been with us for a while, you can compare them to Captains of our Matrix days. Only the most trusted and level-headed have the capacity to be Generals. They are in charge when the Supreme Generals are not around.

Adad - Adad has always been a loyal and active member of FA. He's given so much without ever asking anything in return. Most recently he worked almost non-stop to create our recruitment content. Adad was also a KEY player in Beta, gathering data and helping every day to make things easier for all of us on launch. He's very friendly and approachable!

Lithium - Lithium provides nearly all of our resources. Our website, Teamspeak, and nearly everything else...Lithium controls it all. In his younger days Lithium ironically got off to a rocky start with FA, but he's proven himself time and time again and is trusted with everything we have. He does much more than provide resources, however. Lithium is active every day, helping with just about anything and everything. He'll be the first to admit that he's not the most approachable person, but he knows what needs to get done and how to do it!

ManicVelocity - Manic has been a long-time loyal FA member. He's one of the few who has actually met me in person! The only thing he loves more than the Matrix is probably FA. He was always a solid soldier in MxO, doing what needed to be done and doing it with a smile. He's got passion matched with intelligence - a great combination!

MAJORS

Majors are an important part of organizing in game. They head up teams of members and keep things in order when the other leaders are not around. They have a good bit of control over the guild in game. They are the first ones that Generals and Supreme Generals look to to help get things done. You could compare them to First Mates in MxO, but in reality they have a lot more weight to them than the First Mates did. Majors are also candidates for promotion to General

Anamodiel (Recruitment Officer) - Most people consider Anamodiel one of the friendliest and positive people in FA. This makes him the perfect fit for our recruitment officer! Often times he'll be the public face of FA to our recruits, and he'll play an essential role in the success of the guild. His helpfulness extends beyond recruitment, however, as he has proven to always be there on the battlefield in game. Anamodiel was very young when he joined, but he's a perfect example of how hard work and patience can earn you the utmost respect in a community of mainly older members.

Bellthazor - Bellthazor has had a long reputation of working hard for the guild without requiring recognition in return. In our MxO days, Bellthazor gladly captained our training ship, a temporary place for our new recruits to get their footing while they were evaluated. While the ship wasn't as famous as our ships with permanent crew members, Bellthazor selflessly led it, sacrificing being associated with a ship with more prestige. His selflessness is a good example of what a leader should be - a servant to the community that needs them.

Jeyk - Jeyk is another who has met me in person! He's had a good deal of leadership experience captaining the Evigilos in MxO. He's dependable and loyal, sticking with us through the good and the bad. He always keeps a level head and a chill attitude. He's not looking for the limelight - he just wants to help the best that he can!

Offline Manic Velocity

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • Pod Goo & Tonic
Re: FA - New Leadership!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 09:12:24 pm »
That settles it.  I want Tbone to speak at my funeral.

Offline Adad

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 09:19:18 pm »
Thank you so much for this honor.  I will do everything in my power to assist in running this amazing group of individuals that, together, make the most successful, honorable, and tight-knit faction/guild ever to game together.  I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we will need the help of ALL our members to maintain that success and honor we have created for ourselves and continue it into the world of Darkfall.  So I hope everyone is ready to dive into this game and to reach the top, because that's all we know, and all we do.  Thank you guys.

Offline NoCry

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 02:16:04 am »
congratulations to all the new officers (and indeed those that remained!). Richly deserved for you all, nice one.

Offline Subb

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 03:21:34 am »
I read the title and thought

UHMEGAWD! MUTINYZ!

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 07:51:27 am »
Congrats to all you cats.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 09:34:30 am »
Awesome, good job guys!

Offline Fuse

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lostlocalhost.com
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 10:52:39 am »
/salute

Offline Runjun

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2009, 11:50:04 am »
grats

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2009, 01:00:10 pm »
Excellent choices Tbone! And congratulations guys you all deserve it.

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2009, 01:04:47 pm »
Ok, I updated it with complete descriptions. Sorry I ran out of time last night. I'm also working to get the ranks official on our site. The ranking system is giving me a bit of trouble, but we hope to have it resolved tonight.

Offline NoCry

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2009, 01:21:40 pm »
what you must all understand however is Evigilos FTMFW....

As a kind of related question (apologies if asked, and dealt with, elsewhere) will we still have ships/ fixed teams?

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2009, 01:28:05 pm »
As of right now, no. If we find that it makes things easier to be organized into pre-determined units, then maybe in the future. Right now we're working towards all of us operating as one, however.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2009, 02:11:55 pm »
I feel truly humbled and honored to be given this chance by Tbone and by everyone in the faction. I hope that, in our endeavors in-game, on the forums, and in Teamspeak, we will all strive to be the very best that we can be. I am very excited for the prospects of all of my future responsibilities and can't wait for us to get in-game and show all those other factions who the most organized faction really is.

Again, thank you for this opportunity.

...And we will strike down upon those of Darkness, with great vengeance and Furious Anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Offline Tecknik

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2009, 02:19:29 pm »
Congratulations to the new officials!

To the old ones... No one cares! :p:D

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4