Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: The FA Style...  (Read 4159 times)

Anonymous

The FA Style...
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2004, 11:00:16 am »
so grim what are we going to have? hmmm ive got enough clothes to kill someone so ill check it out. i was thinking black...but just wanna hear your input.

Offline ArchNemesis

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
The FA Style...
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2004, 11:05:31 am »
the thing with having it exact is we don't have individuality... we look more like Machinists with every being exact. Yes it look formal and organized, but shouldn't there be at the very least SOME individuality? me as a Zionist, it looks too much like a machinist view to have everything exact... but maybe it's just me...

Anonymous

The FA Style...
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2004, 11:28:22 am »
Looks pretty sweet , Would be happy to wear it.

Anonymous

The FA Style...
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2004, 12:16:17 pm »
Did You take that pic from my char, because at the moment, apart form the shades and the shirt, that is my char's outfit. Now I have to find a whole new look. :(

Offline Ketamininja

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
The FA Style...
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2004, 02:13:11 pm »
Me likey.

I'm a total frickin rock star from mars.
C'mon bro, I got tiger blood.

Anonymous

The FA Style...
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2004, 02:16:02 pm »
yeah i heard someone on TS last night say that maybe the guys should be white and the girls black, but i think white just looks better, and all-white gives off kind of a luminescent, angelic look that fits our name.

i think that it should just be all-white, as long as everyone looks similar, meaning that, for example, it would look goofy if someone in an outfit like tbone's was standing next to someone in all white but with no coat. coats are a plus. same goes for hats. all white, but not necessarily a fadora.

i also think that all-white all the time is a good idea, although it shouldn't be a big deal to occasionally go different colors. maybe we can have set dates to wear all-red or all-green, so that we all still look similar, but it's also some variation, because honestly, you get sick of looking at yourself in the same clothes all the time, so variations are good!! maybe all one color in normal town settings, and all another color in the construct? blue on sundays when they reproduce the blue sky that sati made for neo? red when we are at war with another faction?

from an art class i remember that certain colors inspire certain emotions. like red makes people pissy. orange is stimulating (everything in my high school used to be orange to induce this, even though our colors are green and gold haha). blue is calming, purple indicates royalty, white is devine, black is evil and/or mysterious, yellow makes people happy and/or hungry, and green makes people horny.

and then, of course, we will have to decide on appropriate party wear .... we can't have the random wear-nothing dancing in the middle of the street again (haha) ... .and it would be fun to storm into jacob's ladder in uniform, and then break out the hotness clothes ... :D i don't mean a uniform dancing outfit, but more of a color scheme, like red and white on fight nights, blue and gold on dance nights ....

or i'm just thinking about this wayyyyy too much ....  amazing cuz in real life my entire closet consists of jeans and tshirts and an occasional sweater .... i hate dressing up!

so there's the official "grimkitten's insight into clothing inspirations for the furious angels," a 4416 page book available for a limited time with purchase of marijuana from target ;)

Offline Lithium

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://followtheangel.org
The FA Style...
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2004, 02:24:20 pm »
well I would wear white all the time but I have buffed clothes that are much better :(

I am all for the uniform for  big events!

Don't believe everything you think.

Anonymous

The FA Style...
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2004, 03:31:24 pm »
Lithium just reminded me of an idea.
I'm not a coder so please forgive me if we can't do this, but is it possible to buff these clothes?  Or would we have to find these clothes with the buffs already in them and decompile them?  It would be awesome if these items would increase atleast some of the most useful buffs(ie: combat tactics,  IS regen, +melee damage, and so on...)

Is this possible?

Anonymous

The FA Style...
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2004, 03:32:23 pm »
Well, we can't buff them yet. I assume that once Coder is implemented properly, then we'll be able to use upgrades on clothing.

Anonymous

The FA Style...
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2004, 03:35:13 pm »
I really dig the look as well, but I vote for the hat being optional.  So far, none of the hats work with my funky dreads.

Also, I have all the compiler abilities but I haven't played with them yet.  Is there a compiler tutorial/FAQ on the mxo forums?  I'd like to help, but I need to learn how first.

Anonymous

The FA Style...
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2004, 06:26:00 pm »
A very neat looking outfit, but I agree with the idea of the clothes being white - not the exact outfit.  I dont like to wear any coats other than the arasaki leather coats - and I'm not sure if those come in white.  If they do, sign me up.  I'll wear the white coat and the funky hat.

Anonymous

The FA Style...
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2004, 09:08:30 pm »
Oh, i dont like the hat being only leader... I would disregard that because fedoras are great and if i get one im wearin it! lol.

Anonymous

The FA Style...
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2004, 10:53:02 pm »
Yes we are Zionists but that doesn't mean we can't have order! Something formal about ourselves! The agents are nothing but guys in shades with black suits. We have WHITE suits and FEDORAS!!!!!!! There's nothing plain about that.

And don't worry about individuality, that will be shown by how we talk, fight and interact. Plus our names are all different. And we all still have our original choice of clothes, we're just wearing the FA suit for a bit.

I just don't want people thinking or saying, "Wow! Look at those Furious Angels! They really know how to kick as-- WAIT A MINUTE. THAT 'ANGEL' DOESN'T HAVE HIS HAT ON!!!!!!! WHAT A BIG PHONEY!!!"

Offline Lithium

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://followtheangel.org
The FA Style...
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2004, 11:33:20 pm »
Well we got to test it out the uniform tonight and the response was amazing!

Don't believe everything you think.

Offline Kosila

• Angelic Wrath
    • View Profile
    • http://thefuriousangels.com
The FA Style...
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2004, 11:48:58 pm »
Looks awesome and I'm willing to give up my style to wear it. But does it come in orange? :P (I love my orange trench)

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 4